Have you had a mortgage offer refused or declined by the banks?
Don’t worry, this is what we do best. We work with a wide range of specialist mortgage lenders and have successfully found solutions for 100’s of people struggling to get a mortgage.
There are many reasons why you may have been refused, such as:
- Mortgage refused due to low credit score
- Refused a mortgage as a first time buyer
- Mortgage declined due to affordability checks
- Mortgage refused due to bad credit history
- Refused a mortgage due to having recent payday loans
It can also happen at different stages of the mortgage process, such as:
- Agreement in principle declined
- Refused after mortgage agreement in principle
- Mortgage declined by underwriters
- Mortgage declined after valuation of property
- Declined mortgage after exchange of contracts
There are many more reasons why you may be having difficulty and what you do next is important, so don’t worry and give one of our expert mortgage advisors a call on 0121 4000 052.
We are experts in helping clients to secure freelance or self-employed mortgages. We typically approach lenders who we know are willing to look beyond the accountant’s assessment and take a broader view. Call us now and speak to one of our team who can talk you through your options.