Self Employed Mortgages
Don’t worry – call us now and speak to one of our team who can talk you through your options
0121 400 0052
- Net profit (if using accounts)
- Profit from slef employment (if using SA302s)
CIS / Sub-contractor
- Where you have been subcontracting to the same company for the last 6 months we have options for you to raise a mortgage based upon your earnings from your pay slips (so effectively you are treated as an employed person)
- Your share of net profit (if using accounts)
- Your share of total income received (if using SA302s)
- Profit from self employment
- Your share of director's salary
- Your share of dividends
- Occasionally lenders can consider net profit if there has been a large business expense or a sum earned but left in the business and not withdrawn.
- gross basic income
- car / town / shift allowances
- mortgage subsidy
- other cash employer benefits
Other Forms Of Income Considered
- Investment income
- Rental income
- Trust income earned overseas
- Income eaned in a foreign currency
- State benefits
- Many others!
Our Simple Guide to Self Employed Mortgages
Self employed mortgages otherwise known as 'self certification mortgages', refer to a loan where the borrower certifies their own income not the lender. These self employed mortgages meant that previously borrowers didn’t need to provide any evidence of income and a declaration of earnings was enough. However these loans have since been removed from the market as lenders have been forced to become more careful with their assessments and how much they loan out.
How ams: Can Help You
It can seem almost impossible to get a mortgage if you are registered as self employed. However there are a range of mortgages on offer for self employed people. As independent mortgage advisors we know exactly which lenders will accept self-employed candidates and we help build up your case to these lenders. With a dedicated mortgage advisor we will ensure the whole end to end process runs smoothly, ensuring you’re in your dream home as swiftly as possible.
What’s more, with our knowledge of self employed mortgages we can get a decision to you within just one hour. So you can begin to move forward again. To talk to our self employed mortgages team call , or simply click on the 'Apply Online' link below.